Gooii were commissioned to provide The Martin High School with a full re-design of their existing website, which also included a new CMS and entirely new layout. The site’s aim is to deliver information to pupils, parents, teachers and governors as quickly and easily as possible, with a focus on school imagery.
This site is also responsive, adapting the layout to the viewing device – be it a PC or Mac, iPhone or iPad, Android Phone or Tablet. Google have also recently changed their algorithms to favour mobile friendly sites, so it’s never been more important to have a responsive website.
Key project features include:
- Bespoke design
- Focus on the school’s imagery and branding
- Customised WordPress CMS
- Custom image handling, to better facilitate the responsive mobile HTML/CSS
- Integration with Social Networks
- MailChimp and TimelineJS Plugins
- Training on how to use the CMS
- Ongoing support
To view The Martin High School responsive website please visit: martinhigh.org